יום שישי, 26 ביולי 2013

Suffering

No pain, no gain.

Yes, if you are into a fitness regime then you look good, you feel great but there's of course a price to pay....

I am dedicating this video to this one special lady who gets her kick out of seeing me panting, miserable, frustrated and suffering.




Every day between 6:00 a.m. and 7 a.m. I do one hour on the treadmill. 40 minutes are at a moderate heart rate (65%, 135 bpm) and 20 minutes are at an intense heart rate (75%, 145 bpm). you can consult my other blog entry right here for calculating your desired heart rate.

The thing is - I think that it's too intense, when you are in this position your brain is constantly transmitting you messages about quitting, letting go, maybe just this time, etc... and frankly I don't think such intensity is sustainable. I have to tone down in order to be able to continue getting out of bed and hitting that treadmill.

Aviel.


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה