יום חמישי, 19 בספטמבר 2013

The one big problem with this nutritarian diet

It's the food preparation!! This is the problem with this diet. Last weekend for example, I had to spend 6 hours in the kitchen preparing my food for the next week.6 f**ing hours of cutting, blending, mixing,  warming, packaging food into plastic containers, etc, etc - Wow!! If there's something that could break my enthusiastic spirit - it's the fact that I can't just grab some processed, pre-prepard junk food from the fridge. I have to prepare it myself, upfront and I have to spend time on this. TIME! Time is such an asset for me - I really don't have time, I really don't, I can hardly find one hour to blog here and there... and this diet is time consuming. Yes - it is!!

But as for now I think that it is worth it - it's an absolutely life saving diet, I feel so absolutely great that yes - it is worth it.

 photo from_slob_to_fat_zpsd28e6e1f.gif

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה